Frederick Distillery Tours & Tastings
Coming Winter of 2015.
Come in to the McClintock Distillery at 35 South Carroll Street and try some of our spirits fresh from the still. Located in downtown Frederick, limited parking will be available at the distillery and additional parking can be found at the Carroll Creek Parking Garage at 44 East Patrick Street.
The McClintock Distillery will be open this Winter for tours and Tastings the following Hours:
- Thursday & Friday 4PM - 8PM
- Saturday & Sunday 12PM- 8PM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do tours last?
- Tours typically last 20 minutes or so and start at every hour and half hour.
- How much do tours cost?
- The cost is $10 for a tour but is completely refunded with the purchase of a bottle in our tasting room.
- Can I reserve a tour in advance?
- Yes you can. Book a tour online here or call us at (202) 557- 9914 to book a tour in advance. We cap all tours at 30 people to ensure the highest quality experience possible so some times may be sold out. You can also show up and pay at the door without a reservation.
- Can I take a group of people on a tour?
- Absolutely, we are happy to accommodate groups of all sizes. Please register your group online or call ahead of time to reserve a spot for a tour and tasting. Groups over 40 can reserve the tasting room and distillery through our event registration page.
- Do I need to bring or wear anything special for the tour?
- No, we have provided everything you need so all you have to bring is a taste for premium spirits.
- Is the tasting included in the tour?
- Yes, all tours come with a free tasting held at the conclusion of the tour (we would have it before but we don't want anyone wandering off). Three half ounce shots are available of the spirits of your choice in the tasting room with every tour purchase.
- What else can you do at the distillery?
- Aside from tours and tastings, please feel free to browse through our selected work from local artists, play cornhole and other games in our tasting room and check out our selection of artisan packaged food for sale.
In accordance with Maryland law, consumers are limited to three 0.5 oz pours, and must be 21 years old or older to participate in the tasting.