Forager gin is a vapor infused new-world style gin using botanicals inspired by native herbs found in the Appalacian Wilderness.
- Aaromatic juniper nosing
- Strong citrus and floral notes on the palate, with balanced undertones of juniper throughout the taste.
- Complex finish with earthy and citrus notes to compliment the sweeter floral initial taste.
Maryland-Heritage White Whiskey
Maryland Heritage White Whiskey comes from a historically derived rye heavy mash bill from pre-prohibition Western Maryland distilleries. Aged in house for 24 hours in an oak barrel, this whiskey has the flavor of a strong rye without the woody charcoal elements of barrel aging.
- Strong rye nosing
- Peppery spicy taste on the palate
- Finishes smooth with a mellowness from the wheat and a hint of sweetness from the corn
Our vodka is distilled from Northern Italian organic wheat and double distilled and triple filtered for a smooth taste and clean finish.
- Smooth and clean with a hint of sweet earthy taste.