AWARDED DOUBLE GOLD for our McCLINTOCKS RESERVE and MARYLANDS BEST GIN DISTILLERY by NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL SPIRITS COMPETITION 2018!
Forager Gin is a vapor infused new-world style gin using botanicals inspired by native herbs found in the Appalacian Wilderness.
- Aromatic juniper nosing
- Strong citrus and floral notes on the palate, with balanced undertones of juniper throughout the taste.
- Complex finish with earthy and citrus notes to compliment the sweeter floral initial taste.
Maryland-Heritage White Whiskey
Maryland Heritage White Whiskey comes from a historically derived rye heavy mash bill from pre-prohibition Western Maryland distilleries. Aged in house for 24 hours in an oak barrel, this whiskey has the flavor of a strong rye without the woody charcoal elements of barrel aging.
- Strong rye nosing
- Peppery spicy taste on the palate
- Finishes smooth with a mellowness from the wheat and a hint of sweetness from the corn
Our vodka is distilled from Northern Italian organic wheat and double distilled and triple filtered for a smooth taste and clean finish.
- Smooth and clean with a hint of sweet earthy taste.
We have taken a new botanical mix for this gin that has a beautiful orange zest and spice finish and aged it for 4 months in a used XO Cognac cask imported from France. The cognac gives this spirit a soft fruit body and nosing with delicate wood tannins from the French Oak. This product is limited release so get it before we sell out!
- Bright Aromatic nosing strong in dark fruit notes
- Soft on the palate with sweet orange and a cinnamon heavy spice finish
Limited Release! This seasonal, summer-style sipping gin is a bright, refreshing easy drinking gin for those warm summer days. Using a botanical mix of lavender, cucumber and mint we finish this gin with three different citrus peels and age it in Madeira Wine Casks imported directly from Portugal. The result is a beautifully rich pink color that will be sure to provide a splash at your next summer gathering.
- Bright floral nosing with undertones of rich red wine and pine
- Delicate lavender notes on the palate with a savory rich red-wine like body and an extremely bright citrus finish
- Cool and refreshing mouthfeel from the mint with a hint of lemongrass spice
Bootjack Rye Whiskey (Sold Out)
Made from pure organic grains, the Bootjack Rye Whiskey has been milled, distilled and crafted to create the finest quality rye whiskey. The Bootjack embodies a revived historic high-rye mash bill to recreate the smoother and full bodied flavor that embodied Maryland Whiskey. With this release we give nod to McClintock Young's mountain home in the foothills of Frederick and the cold mountain spring that ran through his property. Known to the locals as Bootjack Springs, we invite you to kick off your boots, put up your feet and take a sip.
- Rich and deep fruit with light black pepper notes in the nosing
- Starts off bold and full bodied on the palate with a classic Rye spice, but finishes with a mellow sweetness reminiscent of a bourbon
- Beautiful soft mouthfeel for clean sipping or classic rye cocktails