In our first ever signature cocktail, our friend Tara at Lace and Grace blog designed us a delicious and refreshing cocktail; The Blushing Louisa. The cocktail was named in honor of McClintock Young's wife Louisa and is an original cocktail designed specifically for our Forager Gin.
Makes 2 Drinks
- 3 oz of McClintock Forager Gin
- Juice of ½ ruby red grapefruit
- ½ oz of elderflower liquor
- ½ oz of agave nectar
- 3 sprigs of rosemary-with needles removed from stem (save 1 sprig in its entirety for garnish)
- 2/3 cup of sparkling water or tonic water
- Place all ingredients in shaker
- Softly shake (so your drink does not explode)
- Pour into your favorite prohibition era glass
- Garnish with a piece of rosemary spring and quarter wedge of grapefruit
Big Thanks to Lace and Grace for this amazing cocktail and be sure to check back on our cocktail blog for unique cocktails designed specifically for our spirits from your favorite local bartenders and cocktail aficionados.
Think you have a great recipe? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may be featured on our next signature cocktail post!