They have done a phenomenal job designing our next Signature Cocktail: The Thirsty Forager. You can see the original recipe here or read below for instructions.
The Thirsty Forager:
Makes one Drink
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces McClintock Distilling Company Distilled Forager Gin
- Club soda to taste
- 1 mint sprig as garnish
- Muddle mint leaves with sugar and lemon juice in a hard bottom glass (see video at the end of this blog post demonstrating how to muddle mint).
- Pour muddled mint mixture and Forager Gin into cocktail shaker.
- Shake until frothy.
- Strain mixture into a rocks glass with a heavy base.
- Add ice.
- Top off with club soda and a sprig of mint.
- Aaromatic juniper nosing
- Strong citrus and floral notes on the palate, with balanced undertones of juniper throughout the taste.
- Complex finish with earthy and citrus notes to compliment the sweeter floral initial taste.
Big thanks to Pam and Terri for this amazing cocktail design, and be sure to keep up with their blog Housewives of Frederick County. If you think you have a good recipe send it to us and you could be featured in our Signature Cocktail Series here! You can email submission and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.