This signature cocktail comes to us from the wonderful folks at Will Drink For Travel. We had the pleasure of hosting writer Phoebe Kenney at the distillery a few weeks ago and she picked up a bottle of our Forager Gin and some Cranberry Hibiscus Shrub from our friends at Element Shrub. See her delicious recipe below and you can see the original post here!
Who doesn't love a Gin & Tonic? Every Gin & Tonic should use quality gin and that's just what The Forager Gin distilled at McClintock Distillery in Frederick, Maryland offers! This vapor infused gin is aromatic with a soft juniper scent while offering citrus and earthy floral notes on the palette. Enjoy this Downtown Gin and Tonic on a sunny afternoon or on a warm summer evening.
- 1 oz of McClintock Forager Gin
- 1 tbsp of Cranberry Hibiscus shrubs
- Tonic water
- Sprig of rosemary
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
- Burn fresh rosemary sprig with open flame.
- Add ice and rosemary in old fashioned glass.
- Build drink in the glass.
- Top with tonic water and add lemon wedge for garnish
This gin and tonic will be refreshing and is perfect for summer weather. Enjoy!