Our newest signature cocktail comes to us from the geniuses at Eatbar DC. If you haven't been to their beautiful bar and tried some of these amazing libations, clear your schedule and make it down there asap!
The Clark Gable is a new twist on a classic favorite, the Manhattan. Eat Bar uses our Maryland Heritage White Whiskey to create a lighter refreshing cocktail that can be enjoyed with friends as the weather starts to heat up! Also featured are amazing products from our friends at Capitoline Vermouth and Modern Bar Cart.
- 2 parts McClintock Maryland-Heritage White Whiskey
- 1 part Capitoline White Vermouth
- 1-2 dashes Embitterment DC Orange Bitters
- Orange Peel Garnish
- Shake Whiskey, vermouth and bitters over ice
- Strain into cocktail class
- Garnish with Orange Peel
The easiest way to drink this cocktail is to drop by EatBar DC and ask the friendly bartender for one! We hope you enjoy!